Sunday, September 23, 2012

Introduction

Before I go too far with this blog I want to get something straight about my perception of reality. I see things from a jaded point of view... Having five children, spending 30 years in EMS, loving the outdoors and always trying to learn more about what God desires me to do with this life has created a combination of viewpoints that can only be labled as unique. Faith, Family, Forests and the field is just that... musings on the four. 1) What I hold to be true about my faith (doesn't mean I intend to force it upon anyone, just my view and I will be forward in this blog about that), 2) The escapades of my family (anyone who knows us would probably tell you that it is a bit akin to Monty Python's Flying Circus.. we call our home the Sola Gratia Haus... for it exists by the grace of God), 3) Forests... I am a Scouter (I serve as the Scoutmaster for Troop 310), and 4) the Field (this refers to EMS... I steer clear of these discussion points on Facebook most of the time... that will not happen here. There will be EMS venting here). My views will be free to roam.

If you choose to read or follow this blog, I hope it imparts information, enjoyment or understanding... for you and me.

Namaste (as Mike Taigman would say...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always open to discussion and views. Please remember to be polite. Thanks!